St John Ambulance Ireland is a leading provider of first aid and ambulance services throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves on our long tradition of providing first aid services to the community and to event organisers, by choosing us you will benefit from our experience.
Our regular clients include GAA, IRFU, FAI, RDS, Athletics Ireland (AAI), League of Ireland, Dublin Zoo as well as thousands of community events across the length and breadth of the country.
For your event we can provide:
- First Aiders.
- Cardiac Responders (CFRC/A)
- Emergency First Responders (EFR)
- *Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- *Paramedics (P)
- *Advanced Paramedics (AP)
- Cycle Responders
- Secure Radio Communications
- Mobile treatment centres and field hospitals
- A fleet of professionally-equipped ambulances
- Standalone equipment, including oxygen therapy, defibrillators, carry chairs and stretchers.
*Our EMTs, Paramedics and Advanced Paramedics are certified by PHECC and are approved to implement PHECC’s Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs).
To arrange event cover, please complete the Event Cover Application Form. This is an editable PDF, so can be downloaded to your computer, completed electronically, saved, and returned by email to email@example.com
If you so choose, you may print, complete by hand, and post it to:
National Operations Administrator
St John Ambulance Ireland,
29 Upper Leeson St,
On receipt of the completed application, we will contact you to discuss first aid cover for your event.