St. John Ambulance are always looking for additional healthcare professionals and allied health professionals to join our team of volunteers. Here at St. John Ambulance we offer a wide range of opportunities to these professionals, including students of these professions.
Healthcare professionals in St. John Ambulance range from emergency medical technicians, paramedics, advanced paramedics, nurses, doctors as well as occupational therapists and radiographers and much more.
Our healthcare professionals play an important role operationally, at local and large events such as concerts and sports events, and at major venues such as the Aviva Stadium, Croke Park, the RDS and many more.
By volunteering with St. John Ambulance, you will:
- Get an opportunity to attend local events in your community and also larger national events such as the Dublin City Marathon.
- Gain experience caring for patients in the pre-hospital setting
- See your skills being used in a different environment
- Support and offer your expertise to other volunteers
- Be able to network and meet other healthcare professionals
- Enhance patient care
- Be in a position to assist our training and development department with education programmes.
- Learn new skills such as event and medical centre management and much more.
If you are interested in joining our team and seeing your skills being used in a different light, then why not complete this form and our national volunteer coordinator will contact you with some more information on volunteering.